quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

IBOGA - Testemunho e Experiência II

The days do not write anything here about the Iboga and decided to post some descriptions that my husband had this last dose he took.
He was transported to Africa, he heard sounds, spotting colors, lights, and some birds. He described the feeling of being tired and the tiredness that went faster and faster when the scenes changed and the landscape turned colors.
When I took the root bark of Iboga, I felt a clear improvement in my vision and my hearing too. But what struck me most was the feeling of calm and relaxation and concentration without making great efforts. It seemed that my brain had received a great stimulus, but not exciting than the left fast but efficient, clean and neat.
This blog is about the life of a young couple, who have been through many difficult situations and who now enjoy a very good phase, this phase has very good connection with the Iboga brought to us.
Soon my husband and I are going to take back some of the root bark of Iboga ... we'll soon have more to share here.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário